As mentioned, there are endless possibilities when it comes to choosing the right blue jacket.
Navy or Indigo blue jacket
No matter the season, whether it’s cold or hot, navy blue jackets projects the right amount of maturity for the office or any after-work networking events.
If you're looking for a casual look, then choose a darker shade of blue, such as indigo. This shade is perfect for teaming with jeans and a t-shirt.
Tips for carrying off a navy blue jacket:
- Choose a navy blue jacket that is cut to flatter your body shape. If you're broad-shouldered, then opt for a jacket with structured shoulders to balance out your frame.
- For a smarter look, pair your navy blue jacket with chinos or trousers and a shirt.
- Add a pop of color to your outfit with a brightly colored scarf or pocket square.
Electric or Royal blue jacket
If you're looking for something a little more eye-catching, then an electric or royal premium blue jacket is a perfect choice. These brighter shades are great for making a statement, so be sure to style them with simple pieces to avoid looking too overdressed.
Tips for carrying off an electric or royal blue jacket:
- Choose a well-tailored or even a designer blue jacket for a sharp and luxurious look.
- Go for a slim fit to avoid looking like you're drowning in fabric. Choose a luxurious fabric, such as wool or cashmere, for a real sense of luxury.
- Team your electric or royal blue jacket with simple pieces in neutral colors. A white shirt and black trousers are the perfect pairings.
- Keep the rest of your outfit simple to avoid looking too overdressed.
- Choose minimal accessories and let your luxury blue jacket be the star of the show.
Light Blue Jacket
If you're looking for a more formal blazer, then you'll want to choose a light blue jacket such as powder blue or sky blue. These shades are perfect for teaming with a shirt and tie for a sharp look that's sure to turn heads. These colors are perfect for everyday wear and can be easily dressed up or down.